So sorry for those of you who attempted to follow the audio blog yesterday during my Missouri Saddle Sore 1000 attempt. I continued making posts throughout the day, but they stopped showing up for some reason. I am looking into it.
Anyway, my goal of getting it all done in daylight turned out to be a bit of a challenge but I got it done. I completed (pending certification of course) 1008 miles in about 15 and a half hours, with about 25 minutes to spare before the end of "civil twilight".
Thanks for listening...
Steve Jones
Anyway, my goal of getting it all done in daylight turned out to be a bit of a challenge but I got it done. I completed (pending certification of course) 1008 miles in about 15 and a half hours, with about 25 minutes to spare before the end of "civil twilight".
Thanks for listening...
Steve Jones
1 Comments:
I would like to be able to leave audio posts on my blog. How is this accomplished?
Post a Comment
<< Home